We released today the new stable version of BEdita 3.4.0 corylus*.
This new 3.4 series fixes many bugs and introduces new features and improvements, mainly on the backend side.
Here's a brief list of the most notable changes:
- Object detail presents a tab for every object semantic relation
- Handle in UI multiple options for relations properties
- Quick item creation in dashboard and modules
- Multimedia upload upgrade
- Publications' trees are now loaded via ajax
- Persistent checked items in modal window
- Filtering objects in index view and new filters
- Events: create a new calendar view
- Filter by relation and custom property in modules
- Implemented OAuth authentication for Google, Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Dashboard restyling
Explore and follow BEdita also on:
(*) “corylus” is a genus of deciduous trees and large shrubs native to the temperate Northern Hemisphere.