3.2.1 (code name populus*) is now officially available under GNU LGPL.
This is the first bugfix release of the 3.2 series which introduces also some improvements.
Here's a brief list of the most notable changes:
- Bug fix of malfunctionts deriving from mixing readonly and read-write permissions of groups on modules
- Users Module: in group view a list of protected objects is showed
- Improve RestClientModel in order to accept custom request options
- Thumbnail creation also of remote images behind a proxy
- Admin view of log files was improved
Check out BEdita on Github for more informations.
All changes in the changelog.
Important: have a look at the install guide. If you are upgrading from 3.1 series, please have a look at the upgrade guide.
Explore and follow BEdita also on:
(*) “populus” : [ pronounce \ˈpä-pyə-ləs\ ], aka poplar, is a genus of 25–35 species of deciduous flowering plants in the family Salicaceae, native to most of the Northern Hemisphere..